5.03.2009

It's Been a While



So I realized that I haven't posted anything in a couple days. What should I start with? I have a little bit of the next slide, but that's basically the last one, just zoomed in. I have a start on the third one, would you like to see that? I think it'll be more interesting...

Oh that's right I also started working on the placement of this nifty little design for threadless. It's been up on the critique section for a while, but i haven't done anything with it for a while. I thought it was time to start doing the placement. I knew where I wanted it to go, but getting it there just right is rather difficult. But I did it, and is now up for crit on threadless. Go check it out: http://www.threadless.com/critique/37538/Skull_and_Crossphones#v4
Forgot what else to say. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment