4.20.2009

No Telephony in the Dramatorium


So part of my project if I didn't say it already is to make basically a kind of sign for the opening of the musical to go along with the bit that says no cell phones, no cameras. So what I've done is I started on this beautifully (I guess) done full color rendering of an old styley telephone. Then I thought that a simple monochrome telephone might actually look better. I'm not entirely sure, I think if we go with the monochrome it'll have to be quite a bit simpler. Maybe have a little plug with notches around it to make it perfectly clear that it is off. Well I'm not entirely sure, leave comments, please, what need to be done to them? Something needs to make the monochrome pop more, and I know that the full color isn't finished yet, so don't tell me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment